At AEGIS, we help organizations meet the business demand for improved performance. We leverage the Target Operating Model (TOM) framework as the center piece of our methodology. It serves as the guide for the services that we provide our clients. Each client has a specific set of needs that requires the ability to (de)emphasize individual components to achieve meaningful results.
We have a structured method to deliver our strategy and modernization services. It provides us the ability to initiate a client project or join an in-flight initiative. We leverage our method as a guide. It is not rigid and we work with our clients to enable an execution approach that works for their organization.
Strategy and Modernization Methodology
Program Risk Control Methodology
The AEGIS Program Risk Control (PRC) method and our deep transformation program lifecycle knowledge can be applied through direct advisory support or a PRC advisory board concept. The objective is to identify issues & implement mitigation strategies proactively. This significantly improves transformation success rates.
- – Progress against objectives?
- – Alignment with the organization’s strategic priorities?
- – Have the right people been brought into the program?
- – Do the options chosen meet the program’s objective and provide longer-term value?
- – Does the business case demonstrate value for required investments?
- – Are robust cost and estimate schedules available?
- – Are benefits being achieved? Are the outcomes defined, measured, and understood?
- – Has consideration for the consituents impacted by the program been considered to improve program adoption?
- – Is the current governance structure effective with respect to oversight, challenges, direction?
- – Are the resources available to deliver the program available?
- – Have major risks been identified, understood and properly addressed?
- – Have alternative delivery options been evaluated?
- – Is progress being consistently measured and assessed?
- – Is the program team learning from previous experiences on the program?